The housekeeping attendant performs tasks related to housekeeping services whose function is to clean, maintain and restore rooms, washrooms and other designated areas, according to policies established by the establishment.
- Take note of the report of the rooms to be cleaned.
- Prepare your trolley (linen, cleaning products, hospitality products).
- See to room maintenance (changing bedding and making beds, dusting furniture and vacuuming carpets, rugs, curtains and upholstered furniture, cleaning and disinfecting washrooms and sanitary facilities, get rid of garbage and empty ashtrays, clean windows, check the condition of furniture and equipment, top up amenities and hospitality products).
- Bring dirty laundry to the laundry room.
- Check the operating condition of electrical appliances (television, radio, telephone, bedside lamp, floor lamp, fridge, coffee maker).
- Report discrepancies relating to the condition of the rooms.
- Clean reception areas (corridors, stairwells, elevators, offices) designated according to establishment policies.
- Stock the linen closet.
- Stock the service rooms and keep them clean. Report the items found and follow the procedure. Bring the serving trays back to the kitchen.
- Notify reception when room cleaning is completed
Required skills and qualifications
- Professional attitudes and behavior (aptitudes for teamwork, autonomy, dynamism, interpersonal skills, honesty, versatility, sense of initiative, sense of organization).
- Good physical shape.
- Relevant experience “2 years and more” or related employment.
To apply and for more information
Or apply online